September 26, 2009

Gwynns Falls pictorial

I've been back to the Gwynns Falls Trail since my first experience of it, and can now give a much clearer, more convincing case for how terrific a trail it is.  These photos were taken on two different rides, which accounts for the variance from overcast, cloudy sky to clear, sunny blue.  The other contrasts displayed in this series of photos are what make this trail so very cool.

Beginning in the neighborhood of Dickeyville, at the top of Leakin Park, and heading down through Gwynns Falls Park, the Carroll-Camden Industrial Area, Westport, and ending at Middle Branch Park.





































View the whole series here.

5 comments:

  1. Great photos, KD. I especially like the garage doors pic and the Pigtown one.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Pics.
    The stone house is to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to you both for the comments. I'm glad I'm able to share these experiences with folks such as yourselves, even if it is vicariously.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw that article and found it very disappointing. I wonder if a few e-mails to Mayor Dixon's office would help the situation any.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pictures are not showing on my computer for some reason but it sounds like you had a great day out.

    I love your new profile picture.

    ReplyDelete