October 10, 2008

Recreation + Charitable Donations = Win

Stumbled across a link to the Plus3 Network in this week's edition of the RoadBikeRider net-letter. This. Is. Awesome. I've been trying not to feel ashamed of myself that I don't do more in the way of donations and have yet to figure out some kind of volunteer gig with which to get involved, but this is right up my alley. Granted, they won't make a ton of money off the measly miles I put in on the bike and in the woods, but every little bit counts. Right?

2 comments:

  1. this sounds cool. i bookmarked and will read more about it when i get 2 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their site's still a bit buggy. I get an error msg when I try to bookmark it, there doesn't seem to be a way to change your cause/sponsor once it's set, and some of my friends have had trouble uploading GPS data. Otherwise, it's a great idea!

    ReplyDelete